Hey Guys, Pookie here ^.^ It’s been a while since I last posted here, I’ve been looking at my past posts and I’m like “Wtf I actually said that o.O” yeah I have weird reactions any who. I’ve been here and there reading fan fictions and other stuff. I have been extremely busy ever since the start of high school but it’s all good. Thanks so much for those of you who have been with this blog for a really really long time and now I shall make a new post about Fantage’s new event, Enjoy ;3
Oh and I may have changed the background and header hope you like it. Basically, all these series of events are from the Fantage anniversary month so it might last for a while. That reminds me, I even missed my blog’s first year anniversary wow I’m such a bad owner ;-;
Yeah, I know. I don’t look all dressed up accordingly to the event but whatever. Anyways on to the event, in case if you guys haven’t noticed there’s been these weird octopus looking things around Fantage and as an agent of Fantage you are to find who is causing all this. Here’s a picture of the info from Fantage:
You could also watch the movie but…Ain’t nobody got time for dat! (I’m sorry I just had to do that)
Anyways, I’m going off topic. Let’s just skip the movie thing. So once you click the “Go to Cindeline’s base” it will lead you to the place below:
<— Random chicks in the background
How to search for the all-prism shards?
- You go towards the door and click ‘Yes’ in order to search for them
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move
- Find the shards in each room. There’s only one shard per room
4. Try the avoid those weird ghoul looking things
5. In each room, there will be two items that will help you. One, the flashlight helps make the circle bigger and the map will let you get a glimpse of what the entire room looks like. The treasure chest is just a bonus
After you win, you will receive this as your prize:
The maximum is up to Level 10. Well anways, thanks for reading this post and Shine I love the idea of putting Diary entires or recolours on here. I’ll consider it, well till next time.